EHPA Quality LabelSP is able to certify and fulfill tests according the international EHPA Quality label for heat pumps.
The label can be granted to standardized space heating electrically driven heat pumps, with or without domestic hot water heating capability, with heat outputs up to 100 kW from air, geothermal or water heat sources. In order to qualify for the EHPA quality label, the heat pump in question must comply with EHPA heat pump test criteria and the distributor must provide a defined level of service. The key requirements are (list not exhaustive):
- Conformity of all main components and compliance with the national rules and regulation (CE marking)
- Minimum efficiency values defined as follows (operating points - required COP):
- Brine to water B0/W35 - 4.3
- Water to water W10/W35 - 5.1
- Air to water A2/W35 - 3.1
- Direct exchange ground coupled to water E4/W35 - 4.3
- Declaration of sound power level.
- Existence of sales & distribution, planning, service and operating documents in the local language of the country where the heat pump is distributed.
- Existence of a functioning customer service network in the sales area that allows for a 24h reaction time to consumer complaints.
- A two year full warranty which shall include a declaration stating that the heat pump spare parts inventory will be available for at least ten years.
Application form, the full set of requirements and/or further information can obtained from below documentations, EHPA's quality label committee or the member associations websites: