PERFORMThe work within the competence platform PERFORM aims to improve the performance of formulations for applications in a large number of areas which leads to sustainable products, reduced side effects and improved health.
As a result of many years of experience in consortia Projects within the formulation area, previous Institute Excellence Centres (CODIRECT - Controlled Delivery and Release Centre and SNAP - Natural product-based surfactants) and industrial contract work, SP drives a platform expertise in the formulation area.
- Powder Technology
- Formulation of biologics
- Controlled delivery and release
- Emulsions and disperse systems
- Identify research in formulation area and create an active network between academia, industry, and institutes.
- Preparing applications for funding from the EU and national funding → strengthen and broaden our expertise in strategic areas.
- Establish new research assignments with new customers, increase their number and size of projects with existing customers.
- Arrange conferences and symposia.
- Monitor trends and participate with presentations at relevant conferences.
- Supporting research in the focus areas.