UTMIS - The Swedish Fatigue Network
UTMIS - The Swedish Fatigue Network - is a non-profit-making network of companies, research institutes and university departments working in the field of fatigue of materials, which aims to support their work by:
- Providing and publishing information, and spreading awareness of fatigue effects
- Closer cooperation between parties
- Improving levels of knowledge
- Performing projects to support work in the field
- Raising the profile of the area with research funding organisations
UTMIS is operated as a non-profit-making association, financed by its members fees.