Courses in 2017
October 16-17, Gothenburg
November 7-8, Stockholm
Previous courses 2016-2017
Course 1: Gothenburg (April & September), Stockholm (1609, 1703) and Copenhagen (October); Course 2: Gothenburg (October), Stockholm (1706); Course 3: -
”Digitalization and Industry 4.0” is a unique training program from Germany with focus on sustainability, competence and innovation ability. In cooperation with German Innovation Centre for Industry 4.0 and IPU and RISE arrange a training program that supports development of production that is smart, flexible and resource efficient, thereby also contributing to the attractiveness of the company as a work place.
Globalization makes companies meet competitors in a completely different way than before. The training program provides you with insight into challenges and opportunities of digitalization, and lays a foundation for strategic decisions. Simultaneously, concrete and operative questions as well as pragmatic solutions are in focus. Courses 1, 2 and 3 are designed so that you, if you so wish, can use your own cases as a starting point.
The training program is aimed at decision makers and employees at companies that want to gain insight into the challenges and opportunities that the new industrial revolution creates.
"Digitalization and Industry 4.0" is a training program that goes in-depth, divided into three Courses:
- Basic concepts of the digitalized industry
- Advanced concepts of the digitalized industry
- The digital factory
The training program is practically oriented. It provides concrete concepts, techniques, strategies and examples of implemented projects.
Course 1 – Basic concepts of the digitalized industry
- Development of the industry 4.0 concept
- Basics of digitalization
- Big Data
- Internet of Things and Services
- Industry 4.0 Matrix
- Horizontal and vertical integration
- Research & Development 4.0
- Production 4.0
- Logistics 4.0
- Business model innovation 4.0
Course 1 requires no prior knowledge.
Course 2 – Advanced concepts of the digitalized industry
- Wrap-Up course 1 and theory test
- Quality management 4.0
- Maintenance 4.0
- Aftersales services 4.0
- Business analytics and data mining
- Ecosystems 4.0
- Horizontal and vertical integration II
- Robotics 4.0
- Autonomous Systems
- Employment and workplace 4.0
Course 2 requires Course 1 as prior knowledge.
Course 3 – The digital factory
- Wrap-Up course 2 and theory test
- Human machine collaboration and assistant systems
- Augmented reality
- Cloud computing and service orientation
- Software system environment
- Change management for I4.0
- IT security
- Continuous and digital engineering
- Additive manufacturing and 3D printing
- Digital implementation management
Course 3 requires Course 1 and 2 as prior knowledge.
What makes this training program unique?
- Systematic approach to Industry 4.0 provides a deeper understanding of the concept
- Designed for small and medium-sized enterprises
- Technological and strategic issues
- Interdisciplinary perspective
- Cross-sector perspective
Philipp Ramin, vice president of Münchner Kreis and founder of German Innovation Centre for Industry 4.0. Philipp is also the initiator of the first Open Web Platform for Industry 4.0 (www.i40.de).
Magnus Mörstam, RISE, Research Institutes of Sweden.
The training program is in Sweden held in a mix of Swedish and English.
Fee per course/person
In Sweden 9 500 SEK
The training program ”Digitalization and Industry 4.0” is jointly organized by RISE Electronics, German Innovation Centre for Industry 4.0, and IPU.