VentilationA ventilation system consists of many different components, which by their design contributes to ensure that air quality and thermal comfort is achieved in the most energy efficient way.
At SP conducts tests on specific products and systems, as well as research and knowledge transfer within the ventilation area. SP has through its resources and expertise possibility to offer a variety of services in the field of ventilation. In the picture above, our air flow facitility is used for testing of a large air handling unit.
Other examples of equipment at SP are climate chambers, filter test rigs, chamber for testing of chilled ceilings, equipment for testing of cleaning products, air cleaners, etc.
Ventilation includes, besides air quality, temperature maintenance. When the design requirements for residential areas are related to air quality, are those for commercial buildings instead related to thermal Comfort.
Some of our services within the field of ventilation:
- Testing of ventilation units and heat exchangers
- Testing of household range hoods and fans
- Testing of ductwork systems and ductwork components
- Testing of radiators, chilled ceilings and chilled beams
- Testing and P-marking of air filters
- Evaluation and field measurement of ventilation in buildings