Analysing data from descriptive sensory analysis & novel sensory methodsNofima at Ås, Norway and RISE, The Swedish Research Institute, in Gothenburg, Sweden cooperate in arranging courses in sensory analysis.
The course will be based on both lectures, practical demonstrations and exercises. The course will be taught in English. If the participants are from Norway and Sweden the course will be taught in Norwegian and Swedish.
· Introduction to descriptive sensory methods
· Experimental design and 1- and 2-way ANOVA (analysis of variance) using Panelcheck
· Principal component Analysis (PCA)- Theory and examples
· Hands on (on own laptop)- practical work with datasets provided by Nofima.
PCA, ANOVA and plotting
· Practical work. PCA and Descriptive sensory methods (individual, using own laptops)
· Introduction to New rapid sensory methods
· Projective mapping- theory, tasting and analysis
· Check-all-that-apply, CATA- theory, tasting and analysis
· Plenary discussions and summary
Last day of registration is march 20th 2019.
Please click on this link to register: