We must improve our use of resources, reduce energy consumption and increase the share of renewable energy. This requires a holistic technical knowledge with room for new thinking and a development of innovations, services and policies.
The section "Resource-efficient systems and services" has accumulated knowledge, experience and expertise in areas relating, inter alia, to resource and waste issues, industrial energy, innovation processes and systems change.
Networking and cooperation
Successful work on resource efficiency also requires cooperation with other partners and adjacent areas. We participate in and operate a large number of national and international partnerships, projects and networks. We are always open to new suggestions.
We are working on research projects and assignments for business and government organizations. We have RISE's extensive laboratory resources, test beds and networks at our disposal.
Examples of procedures and services:
- Energy mapping, energy efficiency, pinch analysis, process modeling, simulation
- Process management, process integration, networking projects, LCA assessment, counseling, research and innovation mission
- Programme and project management
- Testing, methane measurement, inspection, certification, damage investigation
- Innovation and Policy Analysis
The section consists of four groups:
- Industrial Energy Analysis
- Resource Recovery from Waste
- Systems Change