Industrial applications MAX IV Laboratory: Explore the use of imagning and scattering techniques in metallic materials applicationsThe MAX IV laboratory is the Swedish national synchrotron light facility that will be the brightest light source in the World in 2016. They will provide this course together with Swerea SWECAST and SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, who focus on research excellence and innovation.Let MAX IV experts, Swerea SWECAST and SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden help you to find out the use of imaging and scattering techniques in metallic materials applications.
Learn more about how you in practice perform an investigation; from first contact to measurement, analysis and interpretation of results.
The course is aimed at R&D managers, industrial specialists and Project leaders at small and large companies, who want to expand and disseminate their understanding of how synchrotron light techniques can be used to solve companies specific challenges within materials science.
Examples of what MAX IV, Swerea SWECAST and SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden can provide about your sample and applications:
- Microscopy and imaging of composition of elements and chemical structure
- Geometrical structures as atomic, mesoscopic, microscopic and macroscopic all in 3D
- Scattering an diffraction 2D to 3D to 4D imaging
- High spatial resolution and dynamics
- Analysis and characterization of materials (amorphous/crystalline)
- Investigation of coatings, particles and surface contamination
- Solid-state chemistry, phase changes, chemical crystallography
- .... and much more