Chemical Recycling Refinery of Plastic WasteThis workshop takes on the challenges of « Chemical Recycling of Plastic Waste » from the different aspects of the value chain all the way from product design, collection and sorting of the waste, to processing and using it as feed in large industrial plants.
The purpose of the meeting is to bring researchers and small to large entreprises together creating a foundation to take ideas to real business cases. The aim of the workshop is to initiate new businesses and create a strong consortium for upcoming H2020 and other upcoming calls.
Day 1 10.00-18.00
1. Introduction of the challenges
2. Presentation of the participants (2 slides with information on current focus and future challenges identified by them)
3. Presentation of upcoming calls
4. Pressure cooking workshops with group discussions (business exchange, calls, policy)
5. Conclusions and action plan
Day 2 09.00-12.00
Site visit at Gobi gas